Early in the 21th century, Gilian Lekner (founder and CEO) spotted the possibility of continuous dosing, mixing and kneading in the bread industry. He immediately grasped the potential for energy and waste reduction in the food production when a constant and consistent flow of mass enters a production line. Nevertheless, there is a difference in spotting a possibility and actually designing, manufactering and commissioning equipment that delivers on these promises. For that reason, the history of Sobatech is a true story of ambitious developments and the creation of a continuous system that guarantees the delivery of a constant consistent end product; all day every day, no exceptions.
What does continuous mean for you?
Sobatech strives to be the ambassador of innovative continuous technology for the dosing, kneading and fermenting of food products as we sincerely believe in the unique benefits continuous brings to your production process. Some of these benefits include the following:
- No head-tail effect: constant dough quality at every step in the process, no variations in dough on make-up line
- Constant dough temperature, quality & characteristics, all the time
- Constant the same development of the dough and the gluten structure
- Optimal water absorption by the flour: higher water content in the dough
- Optimal conditions for active ingredients: reduction of yeast & improver consumption
- Very even distribution of liquid ingredients over total quanity of solid ingredients
- Lower energy consumption needed in dough making process
- Less cooling needed for maintaining the required dough temperature
- Dough friendly feedback of re-work: no additional kneading, no overdeveloped re-work dough
- Less people needed for dough production: centralised process control
- Short recipe change-over times, no dough loss during change-over
- Dough production automatically adjusted to demand from make-up line
- User-friendly, easy to operate & maintain
- A high capacity dough output in a small space
Due to these advantages the continuous production of foods is gaining more and more traction every day and we see it as our duty to inspire and engage as much food production enterprises as possible.
Does your organization need the quality specifications of its end-product to be self-evidently fixed? Is the delivery of a constant flow of consistent product quality vital to your organization? Are your end-consumers expecting an explicit product quality while consuming your product?
Welcome to the world of continuous production, welcome to Sobatech.
Product temperature calculator
Curious about the optimum temperature for your production line? Make free use of our thermal calculator. Enter your details below and you can get started within 1 minute.