Who is Sobatech Services B.V.?
In short, Sobatech Services builds machines for the production of foods. To be precise, Sobatech strives to be the worldwide ambassador of innovative continuous technology for the dosing, kneading and fermenting of food products. Gilian Lekner (owner and managing director) spotted this possibility early in the 21th century. He immediately grasped the potential for energy and waste reduction in the food production when a constant and consistent flow of mass enters a production line. Nevertheless, there is a difference in spotting a possibility and actually designing, manufacturing and commissioning equipment that delivers on these promises. For that reason, the history of Sobatech is a true story of ambitious developments and the creation of a continuous system that guarantees the delivery of a constant consistent end product; all day every day.
With a young and ambitious team of 10 members, Sobatech is continuously seeking for new and improved ways of producing foods. Through a close cooperation with several research institutions, international business partners and customers, Sobatech is situated at the top of its market segment. Together with the client, projects are delivered turn-key, taking full responsibility for the entire process consisting of engineering, production, commissioning, service and maintenance. Sobatech operates worldwide and some of our sales markets include, Europe, (South-) America, The Middle East and the far East.
Curious what you are going to do?
You are going to supplement the Sobatech team as a Mechanical (lead) engineer for complete production lines as well as stand alone machines. You compile the production lines and together with the electrical and / or software engineer you strive to deliver projects that exceed customers’ expectations. Depending on your working experience, you are the contact person for the mechanical engineering of a project. For larger projects, you lead the team of (external) engineers to deliver the project on-time and according to the wishes of the client.
As Sobatech values innovation more than anything, you are highly encouraged to assist in innovation by applying your critical thinking skills and constantly seek for better and more efficient ways of producing. Sobatech truly strives to solely deliver state-of-the-art production lines.
What are you taking with you?
– You have completed a MBO or HBO degree in mechanics with at least 4 years of relevant working experience
– You have experience with Inventor and Vault applications
– You work in a structured manner and know how to set up a Vault library
– You are critical with regards to your own work and that of your colleagues
– You are familiar with the process industry and you have affinity with it
– You master the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
– You are an independent team member who values and respects timelines
What can you expect from us?
– We offer the possibility of flexible working hours
– We provide possibilities to follow training courses
– We are ambitious and enthusiastic colleagues in a small but dynamic working environment
– We offer a competitive salary depending on your specific knowledge and experience
– We offer a varied job where your thoughts and ideas are truly valued
Does this suit you?
Please contact Patrick van Eck, our Senior Project Manager for more information (043-8882002). Do not hesitate and send your CV and motivation letter to Patrick.email@example.com. We contact you back as soon as possible.